Our Senior Leadership Team and Campus Pastors are looking forward to welcoming you at your Campus, our worship team is preparing to lead us and look out for the new exciting welcome as you arrive.
Our teams are working to ensure that we all are part of a great Arena Church experience whilst ensuring that all the required COVID regulations are in place.
For the time being, our Nottingham Campus will continue to meet, as a Small Group, online. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Ilkeston, Mansfield, and Belper Campuses
We are excited and pleased to announce that from Sunday 6th December our Ilkeston, Mansfield, and Belper Campus will be opening their doors for our live 10.30am Sunday Service.
There will be some things that will be different and we will all need to do:-
1. BOOK IN – Please book in as soon as possible using the links below. If you are not able to book in via the link please book in via telephone by calling the Church Central Office on 0115 9442996. You will need to book in EVERY WEEK for the upcoming Sunday – the link will be available for booking from Monday mornings. For families please ensure you book a seat for every member, including children.
2. WEAR YOUR MASK AT ALL TIMES – Once in the building please wear your masks unless due to health reasons you are not able to. Under 11s also do not need to wear a mask; however, if parents/guardians prefer that masks be worn for children over 6 please feel free to do so. There will also be sanitising stations around the building for you to be able to sanitise on arrival and on exit.
3. DOWNLOAD THE NHS COVID APP – This is for the Government’s Test and Trace purposes. Once inside, there will be several QR codes around the building – please scan the code using the venue check-in on the NHS app. You will need to do this each week. For those without the appropriate electronic device, our team will ensure we have your booking details.
3. ARRIVE AFTER 10.00AM – Doors will open at 10.00am to allow time for everyone to book in and take their seats.
4. KIDS ACTIVITY SHEETS – Our Kids Church will not be running for the time being, however, the Kids Church Team will be providing some activity sheets and crayons for the children to use during the service. Please do not allow your children to wander; children will need to remain with their parents or guardian.
5. GIVING – Thank you to everyone who has been able to make the change to online giving; we are asking where possible could you please continue to give online. However, for those where this is not possible, offering containers will be available at each exit as we leave the building.
6. AFTER THE SERVICE – The team will guide us all out of the auditorium to ensure we adhere to social distancing guidelines We will have bottles of water available for you to collect on exit.
7. Please observe SOCIAL DISTANCING at all times
8. ONLINE – We are still meeting online for those who are not able to join us live. Please note the new updated times of 10.30am and 6pm.